This month …
- Whatever Happened to Bobbie Gentry?
- Taylor Wessing Prize 2012 - National Portrait Gallery
- My camera bag
- Copyright and all that
- Sequentially Yours - Elliot Erwitt at the Atlas Gallery
- ATMA Dance / Mayuri Boonham at The Place
- Musings on "Lampeter Sunday, 1995"
- The Harrow Rifles?
- Places, strange and quiet: Wim Wenders at Haunch of Venison, London
- On BBC Three: Don't Tell the Bride
Things I waffle about365 2009 2010 2011 amersham bbc book chalfont chalfont st giles chalfont st peter chesham chesham united christmas colour cricket digital england exhibition film flickr football kodak ladies leica london national portrait gallery opera photographers gallery photography Photos radio radio 4 review royal festival hall rugby league snow soccer south bank southbank southbank centre street street photography tube women youtube
Monthly Archives: September 2011
People always seem to wind up saying sorry to Liverpool. By my calculations I have been to the Mersey city four times in my life. When I was 9 we went as a family to the newly created Albert Docks … Continue reading
I ride here every morning. This is my route to work. I unfold the Dahon and head up Deanway in Chalfont St Giles, turn on to Narcot Lane and bomb over through Chalfont St Peter and into Gerrard’s Cross and … Continue reading
It’s hard to write about how magnificent Britain looks from the train without sounding like some refugee from the Daily Mail so I won’t even try. Suffice to say that on Monday I had the pleasure of a pendolino from … Continue reading